The GeoStudios Microdome Planbook.
This step-by-step instruction manual will help someone with intermediate carpentry skills put up a 100 sq ft geodesic dome on their time and on their budget.
The thing about geodesic domes...
- they feel more spacious, the smaller model has a 10' high centre!
- uses fewer building materials, space efficient
- allows wind to flow around it on those stormy nights
- has greater snow load-bearing capacity than regular framing
- will be more stable under earthquake conditions
- the geometry is magical, heard of The Golden Ratio?
A GeoStudios dome can
~ be very colourful by itself or coordinated with anything around it
- increase your property value
- be put in your backyard without the need for a building permit (only 100 sq ft)
A GeoStudios dome can add to your family by
- creating a centre for well-being (meditation, music, art, play, etc)
- a safe space for the kids
- help your teen gain a sense of independence
A GeoStudios dome for your home-based business can
- eliminate your commute time
- eliminate office rent